It's pretty easy to get to Homegrown Mini-Golf, and as for finding it -- just keep your eye out for a gigantic garden gnome, you can't miss him!
Click here to see a Google Map of Homegrown Mini-Golf. You can add your location to the text box for a Google route, or your can follow the directions below.
From South (NYC area)
- From the George Washington Bridge, upper level, take the Palisades Parkway north to exit 9W, Route 87 north.
- Take 87 to Exit 118, New Paltz.
- Take a left at the first light, Route 299, Main St. Go all the way through the fun college town of New Paltz.
- About 6 miles past New Paltz, turn right onto Routes 44/55 East.
- Take 44/55 over the mountain, enjoy the wonderful views and be careful on the turns. At Route 209 make a right.
- Take Rt. 209 about 6 miles, through Kerhonkson. Homegrown Mini-Golf on Kelder's Farm is on the right. If you get to Accord or Stone Ridge, you've driven too far.
- It's usually about two hour trip.
From North or East
- Take Route 87 south to exit 19, Kingston, follow the signs toward NY Route 28, Kingston.
- At the traffic circle, take Route 209 south toward Ellenville.
- Drive 17.5 miles, Homegrown Mini-Golf at Kelder's Farm will be on your left.
Public Transportation from New York City
Take Shortline Bus from Manhattan Port Authority to Ellenville, NY. In Ellenville, take the UCAT bus Route E toward SUNY Ulster. Ask the driver to drop you off at Kelder's Farm. Schedules for both buses available online. The whole trip (one way) should be about 3 hours.